Peter Alexander Joseph Facinelli
Birth Date: November 26th, 1973
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Birth Place: Ozone Park, Queens, New York, USA
Height: 5'9 (1.78 m)
Eyes: Grayish Green
Attended St. Francis Preparatory High School in Fresh Meadows, NY
Attended The Atlantic Theater Company Acting School, NY
Some of his teachers were William H. Macy, Felicity Huffman, Giancarlo Esposito and Camryn Manheim
His parents are Pierino 'Pedro' Victor Facinelli and Bruna (Reich) Facinelli.
They are italian immigrants, originally from
Trentino, Northern Italy.
He has three sisters JoAnne, Lisa and
He was married to actress Jennie Garth. They have three daughters.
Luca Bella (June 29 1997),
Lola Ray (December 06 2002)
Fiona Eve (September 30 2006)
He was engaded to actress Jaimie Alexander
Now in a relationship with actress Lily Anne Harrison
- He always wanted that Alexander would be his first name
- He loves Dubai
- He don't like rollercoaster, because he don't like that weird feeling in his stomach
- Made his film debut in Rebecca Miller's Angela in 1995
- Is called PFach.
- He has a book where he writes things about his different roles down
- Is the coach of his daughter's soccer team
- Crosses his arms when he talks about Nurse Jackie ;)
- Writes different things about his roles down in a book
- Favorite Movie is Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (Favorite Actor: Paul Newman)
- Likes The Doors, The Beatles and other Bands of the 70's
- Guilty pleasure M&M's, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Chocolate and Coca Cola.
- Loves fountains.
- Favorite Reality Show is American Idol
- Studied pre-law before he decided to become an Actor.
- Played Baseball in School.
- Owner of two motorcycles (Triumph 2005 and a Harley)
- Has a big interest in old cars.
- Practises Yoga and takes Kung-Fu Lessons
- Likes to play Raquetball and Poker.
- He can play two songs with the guitar, LaBamba and Black Bird
- Is biting his nails
- He loves Halloween
- Favorite food is Pizza
- He likes Starbucks
- Loves Caribbean and Hawaii
- First jobs were as an Newsboy (delivered The Daily News) and he worked at a supermarket as an Teen
- Owner of an RV and likes camping
- He likes the italian accent
- His favorite colour is blue
- I switch it up and do something different. I get bored if I dothe same thing over and over. When I look back at the characters I've played, they've been so distinctly different from each
- People of ten ask me what kind of genre my production company does. I kind of mirror my acting career in the sense that i don't look for a specific genre
- When i see good work, see someone being bold, vulnerable, truthful... it makes me want to aspire to achieve that
- So my litmus test is ... I will be excited on the survive to work in the mornig? If they answer is 'yes' then I know I can give the role my all and I can take the joy
- I don't know what the future holds. I just try to do roles that I haven't done before.
- I called him 'Mr. Facinelli' he said: 'That's my dad's name, Sweetie! You can call me Pete'
- For me, Coop is like this 12-year old trapped in a man's body.
- There are certain qualities I share with Carlisle. Like to think I have his compassion and love for humanity.
- I want to be remembered as an actor first and a movie star second.
- I like to step into other people shoes and explore their worlds for a while. In that way I can live many lifetimes.
- I missed Oprah's final episode. Yes, just got my manhood back!
- If aliens exist, I hope they clean up our Earth, bring a cure for cancer and also not eat us.
- My poker face has been known to kill small pets.
- I trained myself to fall asleep on planes pre-takeoff.
- Before I studied acting at NYU, I had the thickest New York accent. 'Carlisle' with a Queens accent would have never worked.
- My oldest sister had the coolest Smurf collection. I stole it and gave it to my daughter. Only because I wanted it.
- I am addicted to my iPhone. Damn you, Steve Jobs. And when does the next one come out?
- Live life like it's a journey, not a destination.
- I am pretty grounded. I try to surround myself with people who don't do drugs. I don't need to escape.
- I can't imagine my life without my daughter whenever I have a bad day, I look in Luca's eyes and it makes all go away.
- I would love to be Van. He's like the coolest guy in the world. He's a fun guy to be around.
- One day, they will look at another actor and say, he's a Peter Facinelli.